Monday, January 7, 2013

Just a Reminder

I know that this blog page has not been super active as of late, but I wanted to issue a reminder that I would love to accept any reader submissions for those of you that have also had a challenge in your marriage that you would like to share or believe someone could benefit from reading about. This blog is anonymous and will stay that way. I just edited the comment settings so that even comments can be posted anonymously, with approval of course to avoid spam.

If you would like to submit a post, please email it to fromtheashes2012@gmail.com.

There is also a Facebook page available so you can get updates and links to blog posts. You can find it at http://www.facebook.com/fromtheashes2012

If you feel moved to do so, I encourage you to share a post that spoke to you with others. My only goal is to help spread the word that folks going through difficult times in their marriage are not alone!

Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment